35 Secret Questions – That Produce an Unforgettable Performance!
If you want to be a dynamic actor you must answer these questions about you and then about the character you are playing.
When you know your character inside and out – you are free to just “BE”!
The words of the script are not the truth – but within the word -lies the Truth!
Answer these 35 questions about you, and then answer these questions about the character you are playing.
- What is the last name of your character? Where were you born?
- What kind of childhood did you have? Be specific.
- What were the family lessons you learned when you were young? About success, happiness, love, money, and dreams? What did they teach you?
- What is your mother and father’s name? What did they do for a job? How do you feel about them? Did you feel that they loved you?
- What did you have to do, to be loved, by them? How did you have to act or behave to be loved by them and others?
- Where in your life can you PERSONALLY IDENTIFY with the Event and the Character’s needs? The more personal and meaningful the better!
- Or use AS IF. Can you create the situation and needs out of your own imagination? How are you using your imagination?
- Where did you just come from, before the scene started? Where are you going after this? How do you feel when you entered?
- What’s your emotional connection (the history) with EVERY WORD YOU ARE SAYING?
- Where is the conflict in the scene? Are the OBSTACLES High Enough?
Learn all 35 of these dynamic questions with the Premier Acting Teacher in LA.